Sunday, April 22, 2007

Welcome Back

I am very excited about returning to Second Life and starting my clothing line again. I have not been able to do much since I decided to come back. I have been playing TSO for a while now. My computer died out on me in mid January. I had my old stand by lap top that allowed me to play TSO and There.com. During my time away I had the unfortunate luck of having being hit by a car. I am still recovering from this and will be for another month or two. The fact that I have been unable to work has been hard for me. I am now on a really fixed income provided by Disability. My parents want to help me and they can. However, I left home to be on my own and to get my life together. They wanted me to rush home after the accident but I wanted to prove that I could stay here and still maintain my life. After all, if they were not around who would I have to depend on but myself. I admit going back home now seems like a thought. But I feel liek I have made the right decisioiin to stand on my own. Even if I can't stand on both feet at the moment lol. I was so happy that I recieved a bonus check via mail from a job. I had done some sales in our system and got a bonus. I was able to get repair my computer and buy a few thngs. However my computer still gives me problems time and again but at least I am able to log it Second Life. I am going to work on my clothes in the next few days to get my clothing line out. Now a name for it.

No comments: