Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lets have fun

I was so happy this morning when I first got in SL. I was looking for a place to move in. Nothing big just a small house or townhouse I can call just that Home. I searched for a while trying to find a place that fits into my budget until I get my clothes sold. I found a cute small 2 room place right off the water. It is really nice, I keep it dark there outside because I love the moon light that shines on the water. It is an awesome view. I also did a make over for my avie, I am so use to having long hair in game as well as in real life. My TSO avie has a cute shoulder length flip hair style. (which btw I am going to attempt to do in sl hehe) Anyway, I cut my hair in SL I found these two cute hair styles in ETD. Usually I don't try on a demo first, if I like it I get it. However with me never having a short hair style in game I wanted a preview of how I would look. I loved it, it really brought my eyes out. I love my eyes in sl I took time on them and they truly came out nicely. Anyway I was lucky enough to see my friend Desi in SL. Desi owns 2Hott Apparel. Wow it was so great to see her and talk to her. She has not changed at all still the sweetie she always was. I also got a chance to meet her mother who I now adore. (her mother in sl). We talked and yacked for hours on end until I had to sign off the computer. But it was great to see her and have a conversation with her. Some of my friends were not on like Samore who owns this hip hop club called "Club Insatiable" and Asia owner of "Asia Pretties" who I think has left the game. so I could not talk to them. I also spoke to my friend Mariano, he and I debated on the importance of breakfast. Anyway it was great to be back to sl.

No comments: