Thursday, April 26, 2007

A place

I am still looking for a logo for my clothing line. I realize today I needed to have a place to display my clothes DUH!!. I knew of several spots I wanted before I left SL I went each of them and none had any open spaces available. I had counted on Paris to be one of them, it is a some what new sim and I wanted to use that format for my dreses. No such Luck with that having openings either. While I was about ready to give up on it I remember "Fashion Mode" It has a few good designers and it is in a nice spot. I landed and went from space to space and much to my surprise I FOUND ONE WOOT!!! I was so excited I rushed and paid for a month. I know I have nothing ready to display but I do want to make sure when I am ready I have a spot in which to display my designs. I am starting to look forward to this.

No comments: