Friday, April 27, 2007

Still nothing

OK Last Night I got nothing done, I do mean NOTHING!!! I had a few of my coworkers come over bringing food, drinks and other little gifts. I was so surprised and so grateful, it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling lol. They came with a wonderful dinner, some little cocktails (I could not drink because of my meds :( ). They came with some really cute slippers, a thick warm robe, some footie's, a free books and crossword puzzles, an Ipod and a bath and body set for me. I was in tears to say behind it. We listen to music and played some "Family Guy" monopoly game. I really had a great time and enjoyed their company. They left late so I had time to log into any game at all, which was fine with me. MAYBE tonight I will be able to do something in game. I still have to start my jewelry line as well which will take more time. *SIGH* I will attempt to work more on my blog too. A few of my coworkers mention I needed a "My Space" so that we all can keep in touch. I amy attempt to do that tonight as well. I really would like to get things rolling, I have been so bored and I think it sometimes depresses me to get that way. Well we shall see

No comments: