Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This is what I don't miss about SL

Today was not a good day for me, last night I had taken some time out to actually make a garment. I couldn't sleep so I decided to get some work time in with my clothing line. I was up until around 2am until my meds kicked in. When I got up the following morning I was a little excited . I wanted to see my first design live and in Second Life. I tried to log in game only to be put to a quick stop with the message saying "DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE" I was livid. I forgot that most every damn Wednesday this is what occurs. I knew it would be down for a few hours, and even when it comes back up there will be problems as always. So I logged into There.com and rode my scooter for a few until I bored of that and logged off. I went back to photo shop and begin thinking of a logo and a clothing line name. I didn't want to go back to what i had prior to leaving SL. I wanted something new and fresh and something that spoke for me. So while sitting there I decided to name my clothing line for my casual clothing Hot Coco Designs and for my feminie touch I am still looking for a clothing line name. Now I am still working on my logo, I don't know exactly what I want but I am looking and keeping my eyes open for something to inspire me.

1 comment:

DesireCinquetti Dannunzio said...

Girl, logos are so hard because you want to find something that you can stick with. I have changed mine THREE times. Dont be like me rofl. Mom is usually good at thinking of logos, so hopefully she comes on so we can ask her.

Love ya,

Desi